Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weavers' Way

Norfolk has a number of decent routes. Weavers' Way is one of the UK's National Trails and follows old railway line, bridleway and country lanes. It joins Cromer and Great Yarmouth, and in the Yarmouth half takes in the Norfolk Broads.


At 60 miles, it's impossible to do in a day, but it passes through many towns and villages and so can be broken into two or more sections.

On 7 April I walked the first half, Cromer to Stalham. It's a linear walk and so you have to use public transport or arrange lifts. An Easter break with the folks was a perfect opportunity!




More photos of this walk on Flickr 

My own information about Weavers Way is here

2 comments:

r1ckatkinson said...

Did you remember your Nikon this time?

peahen said...

I certainly did! More photos from the day are on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shieladixon/sets/72157629778388315/

The sun came out once or twice but it was generally overcast. I thought it best to go with it (I now have a graduated ND filter which I used on the Cromer Pier one) rather than try to brighten them up.